Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rumors: Is Eclipse being filmed at the same time as New Moon?


Over at TwiCrackAddict one of her daily readers sent her some interesting news. Guys, it’s just speculation - so who knows? -

One of my best guy friends went out to LA to visit his mom over Easter and he ended up going to Easter dinner with someone who worked on Twilight and is currently working on New Moon. They talked briefly about it, saying that they would film in Italy at the end of May. My friend also said that the crewmember told him that they are currently shooting both the 2nd AND the 3rd. I asked my friend if he meant that they were filming Eclipse right after they finish New Moon, but he said that he was sure they are filming both. It kind of makes sense and it explains why Taylor Lautner was in the parking lot pictures on Lainey Gossip (Jacob shows up at Forks H.S. in Eclipse to confront Edward).

TwiCrack goes on to saw the following -

Lainey Gossip just reported that Rob, Kristen & Jacob were filming a wolf transformation scene yesterday while I was hanging out with my mother in law; that event doesn’t happen in New Moon, does it??

What do you guys think?

Thanks Twilight Times :)

3 comments:

  1. I would say that totally makes sense. I wondered the same thing when that was posted about the parking lot scene. I think it is a good move to film both at once. That way they can keep the same scene locations and not have to go through the hassle all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would make sense. as they do want eclipse out at the end of july 2010.
    and it'll help with continuity. because it's supposedly the same school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclipse is due out on June 30,2010

    ReplyDelete