Monday, May 11, 2009

Thanks TwiCrack! :) My Buttload of Posters!

©2009 ~XxGoingBlindxX
©2009 ~benynn


©2009 ~eclairhot


ARE THESE POSTERS HOT OR WHAT? MAJOR TALENT IN CREATING THESE!! ":)
TwiCrack Addict is one of my favorite bloggers and her page inspired me to create one of my own. And over the weekend, she referenced me for the Paul Poster (thanks to my co-affiliate Twi-Freaks) and called my page awesome and that I have a buttload of posters. Well, thank you TwiCrack! & every other blog out there for referencing me. I love the manips and posters. So keep coming back, because I will have more and more up. Maybe I should change my name to Obsessed Twi-Manips. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe. I know...i'm so classy using words like 'buttload'. but i lurve all these posters, so thanks! hee hee. :-)

    ReplyDelete