Friday, June 5, 2009

Draco as Riley? Another Harry Potter Star To Cross Over Into Twilight World??


We already have wizard and campus hearthrob Cedric Diggory turned into adorable vampire Edward. For Eclipse, are we ready for bad boy wizard Draco Malfoy to play bad boy vampire Riley?

Tons of tweets and emails, not to mention a request to advertise an online petition, concerning actor Tom Felton to play the character of Riley were sent over the net after casting calls for Eclipse was made.Tom's latest tweets on this? “May join Rob? Hmmm.”Earlier, Tom responded on questions and queries from fans saying “I’ll be ready when they want me!”... “Really, I’m only joking. I’m not really sure at this point; but you will be the first to know if I find out anything!”

Tom actually posted a message on Twitter to address the issue, saying, “I keep getting asked if I’m being cast as Riley in Twilight! I’ll let you all know if so!!!”

Feltbeats.com, Tom Felton fansite, actually gathered up some of these fan reactions:* Harry Potter Web site Oclumencia says (according to one translation), “The actor was probably selected for the role, only it has not yet been disclosed by the media.”* His Golden Eyes, says, “I have to say, this is by far my favorite choice for Riley.”* Twilighters Anonymous says, “I will throw this out there though - I love Tom Felton for Riley. Surely, if they can bring Jamie so far to play Caius, they can do the same for Tom?”* Twilight Online, Netherlands, says, “I’m totally for Tom as Riley!”* Live Love Twilight says, “I think he would be a good fit (I’m all for some more HP cast members in Twilight haha).”* Fans on Yahoo Answers say, “Oh oh oh! He would be perfect! He is exactly how Riley should look and I think he is great actor! He should definitely be Riley!”* Tweetlebrity.com says, “There is a movement to get Tom Felton cast as Riley in Eclipse.”Even people magazine was quoted back in saying: “Possessing the ability to numb a victim’s senses, quiet but deadly Alec could be well-played by Tom Felton, who is known as Harry Potter’s foe Draco Malfoy.”The vampire Riley, who is described in the notice is a “handsome, blond, clean-cut college boy who falls victim to Victoria.”

Who do you think will cast best for Riley? [Via Twi-Fans]

1 comment:

  1. NEW MOON WAS SO ALSOME I JUST LOVED IT. I CAN'T WAIT FOR ECLIPSE TO HIT THE THEARTERS.

    ReplyDelete