Friday, June 12, 2009

New Rob Pattinson Interview- From Metro

Metro continues their set of interviews with the stars of New Moon with lead heartthrob Robert Pattinson. He says–

You must be offered a lot of roles now. How are you making your choices?

I judge things purely on the script. I’m booked up for this year. I’ve been doing the most different things you can possibly imagine. Every part is so different. I can’t say any of the parts I’m doing — they haven’t been finalized yet. But I don’t pick them in terms of genre; purely the script. If I like the script and I like the part, then that’s all that matters.
Are there differences in your preparation to play Edward?

I feel very familiar with the character. I’m a ghost, a figment of Bella’s imagination. I’m not really playing Edward. I’m playing a kind of disrupted memory, which is really strange. I’m trying to play him as if Edward’s constantly thinking that things are going to fall apart. It’s this idyllic relationship on the top. I’m very, very close to the surface. He’s so insecure about everything.

Read the rest at Metro.

[New Picture of Rob from Dossier Magazine via Mr. Pattinson ]
[New Moon Movie!]

No comments:

Post a Comment