Monday, July 20, 2009

Chris Weitz Says Radiohead, Muse + Band of Skulls to be on NM Soundtrack

Band of Skulls - I Know What I Am

LA Times shares some deets about what may be included on the New Moon soundtrack:
Driving home from a day of post-production, Weitz says he understands what's at stake. There are 450 visual effects shots to complete, in addition to the score and the movie's soundtrack, which he says will feature songs from Radiohead, Muse and Band of Skulls, among others. But the sequences he's readying for the event -- one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit hysteria from the crowd -- will be done in time.Read the rest of this article at the LA Times.Thanks, Coral!Must 'fess up; I'd never heard of Band of Who? Learn more about them here.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea who they were either just by their name - but I do know this song! Thanks for the post! (I think soundtrack is so important to a movie)

    ReplyDelete