Monday, August 3, 2009

Caption This - EW portrait from Comic Con

RPattz: Oh Kristen, I can never be with someone who doesn't have as schmexy hair as I do!KStew: Lol, whatevs, Rob - no one can resist the way I rock this mullet - I'm a badass chick *nudge nudge* just what you need!
Ashlice: Srsly, you're looking over there - have you seen how good I look today?!
Taycob: What the hell?! Do people only heart me when my shirt's off? Why won't they see that I'm not just a beefcake *sigh*

Via Kristen Stewart FanLet us know - what do you think is being said here?

2 comments:

  1. RPattz: "Haha, they totally think that's your real hair!"

    KStew: "I know! How can they NOT know it's a wig? Seriously, did they actually think I'd do this to my own head?!"

    Ashley: "Taylor, I think one your eyebrows is unevenly plucked."

    Taylor: "Yeah, I think my stylist got switched with Kristen's. Gah...look at that mullet...I've gotta get this straightened out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. RPatz: Heh heh. I know, it's crazy how awesome I look at 6 am. Kris, What happened?

    KStew: Well, when you're rockin' with Joan Jett until 4:50 in the morning, you can bypass getting your hair done by stylists. Plus, all of Hollywood is a sell out. I'm being real.

    Ashley: I love you, i can't wait to be alone again.

    Taylor: I know, I can't stand being without your body next to mine.

    ReplyDelete