Wednesday, August 19, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH JUSTINE WACHSBERGER

  • Have you read the Twilight books? Justine Wachsberger: Yeah, all four of them.
  • Had you read them before you got the role? Justine Wachsberger: I had seen Twilight, and read briefly the first one. After I got the part, I obviously read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.
  • How was that audition process for you? Justine Wachsberger: It was stressful, but it was fun at the same time. I auditioned for Heidi originally. At the beginning I started getting stressed out when I started hearing casting rumors about who had gotten the part. After about three weeks after auditioning, I got a call saying that I got cast as Gianna.
  • What was the filming experience like for you? Justine Wachsberger: It was crazy. I mean it was exciting. I got to go to Vancouver and meet all of the cast members. It was great working with Chris; he's an amazing director. The whole crew and cast were really nice and down to earth. It was just really fun.
  • How long were you filming for? Justine Wachsberger: For a week, approximately. Does your role follow the character from the book closely? Justine Wachsberger: Yeah, it pretty much does. Gianna is a complex character in a sense that you don't really know what her motivations are for working for the Volturi. You don't really understand her motivations in the book, and I feel like the movie lets that mystery go on.
  • You can read this entire three page interview here. Justine looks great for Gianna. I'm surprised she could be back for Breaking Dawn, but I guess the it is mentioned that the Volturi bring everyone with them. What did you think of this interview? Is this how you see Gianna?...

No comments:

Post a Comment