Monday, August 31, 2009

Sneak peek NM lines from Twilight Beauty?





The newly launched Twilight Beauty site seems to give us a sneak peek into some lines from New Moon...
When I first read them, a couple were very familiar but the others I couldn't place... it didn't occur to me that it could be because they're lines from the movie - doy!
We all know Edward's "I can't live in a world in which you don't exist" but, am I mistaken, or are the others new:
"I just wanted to look at you for as long as I could" - Bella"
I knew it would come to this" - Rosalie
"I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it. You're gonna wear it to your party tonight" - Alice
"We never got enough of each other.... we would have forever to try" - Victoria
Now, if only they would add sound bites on top like the New Moon site ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing the gift that Alice is referring to is the dress she wears in the trailer, because Bella would never voluntarily wear that - she'd only do it to appease Alice, so I think fans will be happier about that. Alot of people were upset about the whole dress deal.

    ReplyDelete