Monday, August 31, 2009

Um... why doesn't Laurent sparkle?!

I came across this post over at TwiFans where Edi apparently said, at the NJ convention, that his one big regret is that he doesn't get to sparkle ... but, seriously, why doesn't he?I haven't got my copy of New Moon to hand (because I lent it to convert a friend like any good Twilighter) but I'm pretty sure that when Bella finds the meadow again, it's in fairly stark sunlight...Sooo, when Laurent appears, why doesn't he sparkle, dammit?!- Thanks Lorabell - TwiCrackAddict! =)
Update in the book I believe it was a desolate dreary day.  So he wouldnt sparkle but in the clip there is clearly sunlight.  Will probably be edited to be darker in the final film-hopefully, haha.

2 comments:

  1. I've just reread that part in New Moon, and it's not sunny at all. It's overcast, maybe even raining. I think Smeyers kept the weather overcast so that the meadow in addition to being overgrown and flowerless (out of season) would be depressing to Bella rather than a hopeful place. (As if Edward brought the sunlight there...which in a way, he did)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Just read your update, nvm my post then!

    ReplyDelete