Saturday, November 14, 2009

Did Catherine Hardwick Out Robsten?

There is a lot of buzz over the internet as to whether or not Twilight director Catherine Hardwick outed Twilight Saga co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

Here is an excerpt from her Time interview -

By all accounts, the chemistry between the two leads was intense, maybe too intense. “After I cast him, I told Rob, Don’t even think about having a romance with her,” Hardwicke says. “She’s under 18. You will be arrested.” It was the beginning of the real-life are-they-aren’t-they, did-they-didn’t-they speculation that is now an ongoing subplot of the Twilight story. “I didn’t have a camera in the hotel room. I cannot say,” Hardwicke says. “But in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn’t happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, O.K., I’ve got to give this a go and really try to be with this person.”

What do you guys think about what Catherine said? Angry? Ecstatic? Too much private info given out? Not enough? Let us know what you think below!

Check out the rest of Time’s awesome article, definitely worth reading as they touch base on how the Twilight movie came about. And they also talk about New Moon.

2 comments:

  1. here what i think jen, I heard Rob saying the exact thing that he was told not to get near her or he'll get arrested lol! he said it but i didnt know it was Hardwick that said so. for me I was noticing things have started to change since their trip to Japan and VMA and they deffinitely gave it a shot before he left for remember me and then the absence of Rob to give their feelings a test whether it's real or just infatuation because of who they are and I guess they both or at least Kristen realized how wonderful Rob is apart from his looks. I sense Rob really cared for kristen from the beginning and she was shutting him off, I think she felt such an act would be so cheap with the boyfriend and her age. that's how i see it & they are definitely together for now thank god but the rest is yet to come! The End! sending some apotamkin love your way Jen:)

    ReplyDelete